Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"Everyday Miracles In Front of You!" Kathie Walters, Macon, GA

 

I love that God is in our everyday things. Because He is a supernatural God, it makes our mundane things sparkle.

The Everyday Miracle Cat

A few weeks ago, my grandson Zion got upset that his little cat got stuck up a very tall tree – chased by a dog no less. This tree  had no lower branches. I think it got that far up by sheer fright. The lowest branch was higher than the house so to even just jump to the roof was daunting.

The poor cat was meowing for two days and nights. We got all kinds of ladders from various builder friends, but they weren't nearly tall enough. The fire department wasn't any help either. So, we commissioned an angel to go rescue the cat and bring it home.

Zion went to bed and had a hard time sleeping because he usually sleeps with the cat on his pillow. When he got up in the morning, the cat was sitting at the door of his room, not distressed or even hungry.

Now, I need to tell you that there is no way the cat can get into the house during the night. There is no cat door and the house is locked and fully armed at night. No one got up and let the cat in during the night either. That was an everyday rescue miracle!

The Miracle Bag

A few weeks ago, a close friend took David and I on a cruise around Canada. It was great and we visited different places and made various trips. The last day of the trip was by bus to a historic village and we had a great day. I had taken my blue and black carry bag, which had my expensive phone charger (my iPhone typically dies about 4pm everyday). I also had a few odds and ends and two of my Glacier Ice rings. When I got on the bus, I put the bag above me on the top on the rack – it sloped backwards so as not to fall off. I remember thinking, "I need to remember this when I get off."

After a lovely day of sight-seeing the bus dropped us back at the ship. Later, I realized that I had gotten off the bus without the bag. I was a bit upset about the rings and charger as the charger was a super lightweight one. But too late; the bus had taken off right away. We made a report to the ship, but the woman in the ship's office didn't write in English well, as it wasn't her native language. In fact, we couldn't read one word she had written in the "lost item" report. I decided to just declare it found and sent an angel to retrieve it.

The next day, we went to the U.K. for two weeks – what a wonder-filled time. When I got home I walked into my office and guess what I saw? Leaning against the counter was my blue and black bag! I was astounded. I asked Zion, who comes into the office three times a week, if he opened up any packages sent to me while I was gone. He told me only one package had come and he handed me the package.

So you see, God is God in everyday things – like bags!

Zion's Diamond

By the way, while we were in the U.K., Zion told us of another miracle experience. He told us while he was working on David's computer, a diamond appeared on the keyboard! I asked Zion, "What did you do with it?" 

"Oh," he said, "I just put it on the box with the others."

God is an everyday supernatural God. I've also shared a story of my favorite antique gold chain that got lost in Sydney and then came back 18 months later! Wow!

Be encouraged my friends, your heavenly Daddy is working in your everyday life in a supernatural everyday way! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Kathie Walters
Good News Ministries

Email: kathiewalters@mindspring.com
Website: www.kathiewaltersministry.com

Kathie Walters is an international speaker who brings freedom to those who feel they have to "qualify." She also ministers in the supernatural and believes that the supernatural realm is for everyone.

Kathie Walters' Itinerary:

November 11-12, 2016
Beacon of Hope on the Hill
21 Patterson Hill Road, Belfast, ME 04915
Contact: 207-322-2674

November 18-19, 2016
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Kathie Walters Ministry
200 Rialto Pl., Melbourne, FL 32901
Contact: 478-757-8071

*************************************

To receive daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your in box CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe