The Hubs are arising! This is the word that has been burning in my spirit. The Lord is igniting the flames of revival fire in various regions in the earth.
I was in prayer, seeking God about His plans for the nations, when suddenly a vision erupted in my spirit. I saw light springing forth from various places in the world. As I looked, I could see this all over the globe. I literally saw a network of lit-up places all connected; it looked like some type of digital map. I began to ask the Lord, "What am I seeing?" He spoke to me that these are global "Revival Hubs." Each Hub is a strategic place of outpouring.
As the Lord continued to reveal to me His plans for Revival Centers and Hubs, He showed me that they would function differently than what I would typically perceive as a Revival Center. The Hubs are not only called to be places of revival and outpouring but also of equipping and advancing. Radical moves of the Spirit and hosting the presence of God are only part of the call of these emerging centers. These must also be places that teach in order to activate and equip the Body of Christ and every member for the last day's harvest.
I see a great wave of glory coming upon the Hubs! The Hubs will carry different expressions of revival in this hour, yet each one is vital to the plans of the Father. We must be very cautious to not create a cookie-cutter pattern for the Revival Centers and Hubs that are being birthed.
The Revival Hubs are called to embrace partnership between the apostolic and prophetic ministries. The apostolic anointing is a building and governing anointing. The Hubs carry a mandate for regional revival, equipping, and activation! The prophetic anointing reveals.
In order for transformation to unfold and revival to be released, there must be divine revelation. A Hub is a place of continuing refreshing and outpouring. It is not just a place that enjoys a seasonal outpouring. This is an expression of the apostolic mandate to build places of presence and power. These are also places of prayer and intimacy.
"This is the discovery of a paradigm that will unleash a global harvest as My plans and purposes are fulfilled in the earth," says the Lord. "I am building the foundation for Revival and Revival Centers; it is not the work of man but the ordination of My Spirit."
The Father is placing men and women in particular places to dig deep wells of revival and refreshing for a region. He is establishing ministries that will serve as a Hub of revival in their territory. These Hubs are places of divine outpouring and awakening led by radical revivalists whose heart's cry is to see a great awakening.
The agenda of the hour is not just building another ministry but to release the spiritual destiny of a region and host the presence of God in a way that brings radical transformation to the lives of the people.
Characteristics of Revival Hubs
• They are marked by hunger! It is the hungry that will press in and invite an outpouring in a region.
• They will dig wells that will not only bless the Hub but also the region and beyond.
• They will face opposition as the well gets deeper and the transforming presence of God grows in the Hub.
• They are Presence-driven. These Revival Hubs and those who lead them place great emphasis and value upon the presence of their God.
• These Hubs are prayer-fueled. Prayer is KEY to birth and sustain revival.
• They will release the sounds of Heaven. Revival Hubs are impacted by revival worship. God is birthing new sounds for a new move. There is no room for performance-driven worship in these Hubs. The worship that is coming forth draws people deeper into encounter.
• They will be known for miracles and power! Revival Hubs are places of supernatural power where bodies are healed, lives are changed, and miracles are released.
• They will be places of fathering and equipping. The emerging move is an apostolic- and prophetic-driven revival. The Hubs that God is raising up birth and establish spiritual sons and daughters. As the move of God continues, training is key to raise up a generation that releases the Kingdom.
Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Isaiah 55:1
Ryan LeStrange started in ministry after training and serving under his spiritual father Dr. Norvel Hayes. Ryan and his wife Joy lead Impact International Ministries based in Bristol, Virginia, which consists of several local churches and revival ministries. Through Ryan LeStrange Ministries, he travels the globe preaching, igniting revival, and moving in the power of God. Ryan can be seen weekly on his television program, Power 4 Today, airing around the world on God TV. He is the founder and apostle of Impact International Apostolic Fellowship, networking and fathering ministers around the world. Ryan has authored several books releasing an apostolic and prophetic perspective to the Body of Christ. Ryan and Joy have one son, Joshua, and live in Abingdon, Virginia.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to: