God has a wonderful word He wants to speak over Australia. The land down under will become one of the most desirable places to live on earth as the Holy Spirit begins to fall, kissing the hearts of His worshippers. Throughout your nation, the Great Southland of the Holy Spirit, a wave of God's favor is about to sweep over you.
Churches will grow, new converts will birth churches filled with more new converts. Established churches will be like the fathers and mothers of this great move of God. Expect to see many who have immigrated to Australia, especially Iranians, Indonesians, and Indians, along with many middle eastern refugees, become mighty evangelists after they come in contact with God's power flowing the churches of Australia.
My wife and I just returned from a three-week ministry tour of the beloved nation. While there we both received a number of dreams from God, Holy Spirit-inspired visions, and words of prophecy for that beautiful land.
Allow me to share the seven prophetic words He spoke to my wife and me. Although Australia is highlighted, I believe these words apply to the wonderful nation of New Zealand as well! These will begin to manifest immediately and move into greater fulfillment throughout 2015:
1. Australia will experience an immediate Holy Spirit shift that could be compared to the WINDOWS of Heaven being open over your nation. This involves great financial blessing that will increase (see Malachi 3:10-11), but even greater will be the revelation of the Holy Spirit that comes over the nation. Of all the nations, Australia will be given insight into global events that will startle the powers that be. You will be given eyes to see and ears to hear, and the Spirit of Understanding will rest upon your political leaders, intercessors, and pastors. Expect to see an even greater alliance forged between Australia and Israel.
2. Australia will be a healing center. Many healings will come to the praying Believers who have great faith for healing. The anointing of Smith Wigglesworth, the noted healing evangelist of generations past, will be re-deposited in the Church. Healing services will begin to fill with people turning to Jesus Christ. I awoke this morning to the sounds of, "I am the Lord who heals you, I am the Lord your healer." As a sign that you will be a healing nation, there will be a great healing of the rift between the native Australians and the government. Watch a tearful move of God sweep into Canberra.
3. Truth will prevail. Aussies love the truth, hate the hype, and have been given great discernment. God has put a root of truth into your DNA. You will help the global Church navigate many thorny theological issues that will soon arise. Authors will be anointed to point us to truth. You will carry the Spirit of Truth and the Word of Truth as discernment flows through you. Never fall back from your calling to preach the truth.
4. The Battle of Hope continues. The Hope of Christ must win over every pocket of fear of the future. Hope is the answer and will become a great invitation to the lost in your nation to come to the God of Hope. Every state of your nation must bring forth your message of hope! Hope, come back and burn bright in Oz! Hope will win in the end! I saw Perth give birth to a move of mercy, giving compassion to the Asians that have come to your land. Perth will soon be called "a Global City of Refuge" (see Joshua 20).
5. Judah praises. I see high praises rising from all over the nation. Aboriginals will join in as the celebration of freedom and power sweeps through the Church. Expect new moves of God, much like Hillsong, to come forth with a brand new sound that will cause shaking and trembling in God's presence.
6. You will move from following the pack to leading the pack. As my Aussie friend says, "It smells better up front anyway!" Your leadership calling will not be stifled. An apostolic renewal will come. What was cut short and went dormant will now break forth with new grace as true apostles begin to emerge. This move of leadership grace will startle Australians who have been content to let other nations lead the way, but now grace has come for you to lay hold of your destiny. And the voice of the Church will be heard in parliament as you bring wisdom to the decisions of your nation. Your greatest export to the nations will be the move of God's Spirit.
7. The Gift of Fellowship (Mateship). The redemptive calling of Australia is to model community, fellowship, partnership in the Gospel, fighting for your brother and sister, serving them as you display the love Jesus speaks of: "So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you're My true followers" (John 13:34-35 TPT).
Lead the way, Australia; we're waiting to celebrate your victories! So, we will watch the nation of Australia experience God's kiss this coming year. May the lovers of God take the nation!
Brian Simmons is known as a passionate lover of God. After a dramatic conversion to Christ, Brian knew that God was calling him to go to the unreached people of the world and present the gospel of God's grace to all who would listen. With his wife Candice and their three children, he spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Brian was involved in the Paya-Kuna New Testament translation project. He studied linguistics and Bible translation principles with New Tribes Mission. After their ministry in the jungle, Brian was instrumental in planting a thriving church in New England (U.S.), and now travels full time as a speaker and Bible teacher. He is also the lead translator for The Passion Translation Project which will result in a new, dynamic version of the Bible for this generation. He has been happily married to Candice for over forty-two years and is known to boast regularly of his children and grandchildren.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to: